Where to begin in how my father has been my inspiration. I owe everything to him and my mother. That is an understatement! Could it be that….
- he was a foster parent to me and three of my siblings with four of his biological children
- he was a role model to his family
- he served the community in many ways
- he served his country and was a Hero
- he loved us unconditionally
- he worked long hours to provide for us
- he loved my mother
- he put us through college
- he always let me know how proud he was of us
- he took care of my mother when she was terminally ill
- he visited me often in college to take me to lunch
- he always brought us gifts when he had to be out of town for work
- he adopted me as a teenager
- he talked me into staying in college after I wanted to quit
- he gave me a beautiful life!
How my father has been my inspiration is hard to put into words. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to be taken in to a home filled with love. I have so many great memories and owe him so much for all he does. Thank you Dad! Happy Father’s Day! I Love You!